This program is for the “off season” or in between season competition athlete with the goal of reverse dieting, maintaining or building into their next show.
This program is also a great option if you have been on a prolonged diet and need to build your relationship with food and exercise. Ideal for anyone from beginner to advanced.
LEVEL: Beginner to Advanced
LENGTH: Monthly Subscription – 3 Month Minimum
- Customized Nutrition Protocol (Flexible Dieting/Nutrition Concept)
- Custom Weight & Cardio Training
- Weekly Fitness Challenges
- Goal Setting and Lifestyle Coaching
- Weekly Check-Ins and Unlimited Email Communication with Coach Jules
- Weekly phone call or Facetime/Skype with your coach- will be required for assessment of physical progress and posing skills
- Unlimited Text Support During Business Hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST)
- Access to Private Team Facebook Group
- Access to Team Education Series
IMPROVEMENT SEASON is a monthly subscription membership!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 508-246-0717 and ask to speak with Coach Jules for pricing!
BestFit Body Monthly Program Subscriptions renew automatically on a monthly basis subject to an initial three month minimum. Membership will automatically continue monthly and will be billed on your original billing date. This does not apply to the one time payments on some programs. Cancellations are effective for the next month after notification and confirmation of receipt by email to email@example.com. Once payment is received (for any service) and set up on programming such as but not limited to Trainerize and/or ThePTAdvantage, there are NO REFUNDS.
EARLY CANCEL / HOLD / RETURN POLICY:
For month subscription services cancellation prior to completion of the initial 3 month time will be subjected to a service fee equal to the following: Basic training: $79 and Competition Prep $129 Hold/Return memberships. These will be honored on a case by case basis and held for no more than 30 days at the original purchase price. Holds longer than 30 days return to programming will be subject to the current price offered for that program, if still available.