KICK-START TO SUCCESS
This six-week specialty program has been created for the critical first weeks of a lifestyle change for weight loss, improvement in health and fitness or even for competitors during the initial POST-SHOW time period where support is most needed.
What ever your goals are or even if you need some help setting goals you will work with Coach Jules to create a game plan for the future and get a plan to execute for results.
- Highest level of accountability and support; email, text messaging and video check-ins with TBFB Head Coach Jules
- Customized Nutrition Protocol (IIFYM/Flexible Dieting) based on your macronutrient needs with a focus on education and improving the relationship your body and mind have with food
- Goal setting and lifestyle coaching
- 6-Weeks Weight & Cardio Training Exercise programming customized to your lifestyle and goals
- Weekly Fitness Challenges
- Team BestFit Body Nutrition Manual
- Team BestFit Body Guide to Flexible Dieting
- Access to Educational Team Conference Call
- Access to Private Team Facebook Group
If you have any questions at all please feel free to email us back:
or call 508-654-9321
and ask to speak with Coach Jules.
BestFit Body Monthly Program Subscriptions renew automatically on a monthly basis subject to an initial three month minimum. Membership will automatically continue monthly and will be billed on your original billing date. This does not apply to the one time payments on some programs. Cancellations are effective for the next month after notification and confirmation of receipt by email to email@example.com no less than 5 days before billing date.. Once payment is received (for any service) and set up on programming such as but not limited to Trainerize and/or ThePTAdvantage, there are NO REFUNDS.
EARLY CANCEL / HOLD / RETURN POLICY
There are no refunds of one-time set up fees or monthly subscription fees. Under limited circumstances, subject to BestFit Body’s sole discretion, monthly subscriptions may be put on hold temporarily (e.g., medical considerations). These will be honored on a case by case basis and held for no more than 30 days at the original purchase price. Hold and cancellations longer than 30 days return to programming will be subject to the current price offered for that program, if still available.