TEAM BESTFIT BODY ANNUAL FITNESS WEEKEND
Saturday & Sunday / February 10th & 11th
Have you ever wanted to challenge your thoughts but felt you were uncomfortable doing so?
Have you ever wanted to try something new but felt you had to wait for the stars to align or some
sign from the universe that tells you go for it?
We invite you to join us for our 5th annual Team BestFit Body Fitness weekend.
We are separating the weekend into two completely different days in efforts to tailor to anyone
interested in enhancing their life through fitness and health.
Come in with an open mind, ready to soak up every bit of wellness and positivity to use for the
remainder of your life!
What You Will Learn + Discover (Day One):
- Ways to move the body to optimize your full potential in your exercise activities
- Discover the factors limiting success in maintaining a healthy body and mind
- Recognize potential underlying problems and triggers to food anxiety and guilt
- Break free from walls you confine yourself within
- Positively move thinking to “I can”/“I am good enough” instead of “not me”/“not now”
- Meet others who share your goals and struggles
- Elevate above all the B.S. in your life to make room for more of what you want
- Resilience skills to help you show up in the world the way you dream of
More specifically, by attending the powerful Resilience Mastery Training Intro program with Nina Sherak, you will:
- - Understand that resilience is not a character trait, it is a teachable mindset and skillset
- - Recognize that resilience correlates with many favorable outcomes
- - Recognize mental, emotional, and physical components of resilience
- - Understand that resilience can be cultivated
- Plus much, much more…
What You Will Explore + Accomplish (Day Two):
- Is competing right for you? Which division? Which Federation?
- What to expect as a competitor from different perspectives (including the judges)
- Fostering the confidence needed to be successful in the sport
- Commitment to a big goal & what it means to complete it
- How to move, walk, and present with poise and style
This weekend experience will guide you through the changes you want to make to achieve a version of yourself that you love and one that loves you back!
Saturday: 9am-5pm (Overall Health & Wellness Based Workshop)
Saturday Dinner: 6:30pm – (Restaurant details will be provided to you after you register)
Sunday: 9am-12:30pm (Competitor Based Workshop)
All Access Fitness Academy
904a Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA 01545
$350 for both Saturday & Sunday
(Payment is $200 deposit [non-refundable] upon registration and final payment of $150 will be
processed on February 1, 2018)
$175 for one day only [non-refundable]
SATURDAY SCHEDULE - Wellness Based:
- Mobility, Foam Rolling, Stretching Workshop & helping you to create a routine that suits you
to become a better athlete (With Coach Jules)
- Wellness and Nutrition Talk and Q&A with Coach Jules, Coach Elle, & Coach Karen Avila
- Resilience and Grit Training with our incredible Guest Speaker
Nina Sherak, MS, CHES, CRT, CAPP, Positive Psychology Practitioner
- Specialty Workout (it’s a secret ;) you’ll be in for a treat!)
with our special guest teacher, Mandy Clay
- Dinner with a team of incredible women you will meet over the course of the weekend!
- Photoshoot (Optional)
With photographer Dave Hagymas
You will be scheduled for a 30 to 40-minute session, with 1-2 outfits, you will receive all
unedited photos and 3 final edits for only $50
Please confirm with us that you would like to add this to your weekend package by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will hold your spot!
SUNDAY SCHEDULE - Competition Based:
- Bikini, Figure, Physique Posing Session
- What the judges are looking for & what to expect as a competitor
- Competition Prep & What Comes After
- The Nitty Gritty of what it takes to be competitive the sport of bodybuilding
- Individual evaluations for show selection, suit color, hair and makeup etc.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I wear?
Saturday: Wear workout clothes on your body (We will be working out before lunch). Bring a
change of clothes and something warm to wear after!
Sunday: Workout clothes/Comfy clothes/ bring a bikini or shorts and a sports bra to pose in.
If you’re doing a photoshoot, bring 1-2 outfits and shoes depending on how many looks you are
doing (we can help you style if you have any questions!).
Where should I stay?
We suggest staying in Shrewsbury, Westborough, or Worcester, MA.
CLICK HERE to view a popular hotel used in previous years.
Will there be food provided?
We will not provide meals but we will have snacks from a few great sponsors!
Since many of you love to eat the way you eat we suggest bringing your meals. If you are
traveling from out of town and need suggestions for grocery stores nearby we will be able to help
Can I come alone?
YES!!!!! We encourage individuals to step outside of their comfort zone and attend our
workshops. This is the time for you to meet other women who have similar passions and create
If you have any questions at all please feel free to email us back:
or call 508-654-9321
and ask to speak with Coach Jules.
BestFit Body Monthly Program Subscriptions renew automatically on a monthly basis subject to an initial three month minimum. Membership will automatically continue monthly and will be billed on your original billing date. This does not apply to the one time payments on some programs. Cancellations are effective for the next month after notification and confirmation of receipt by email to email@example.com no less than 5 days before billing date.. Once payment is received (for any service) and set up on programming such as but not limited to Trainerize and/or ThePTAdvantage, there are NO REFUNDS.
EARLY CANCEL / HOLD / RETURN POLICY
There are no refunds of one-time set up fees or monthly subscription fees. Under limited circumstances, subject to BestFit Body’s sole discretion, monthly subscriptions may be put on hold temporarily (e.g., medical considerations). These will be honored on a case by case basis and held for no more than 30 days at the original purchase price. Hold and cancellations longer than 30 days return to programming will be subject to the current price offered for that program, if still available.